Wednesday 24 April 2013

Haul | A Snood and A Beanie

Fat Face snood £15 (sale)
Next beanie £3 (sale)

This is a bit of a late haul as I got these items ages ago now but hey, I thought I'd still share them with you! I really like snoods and circle scarves as well as beanies and I have a growing collection of them. There is now so many that I have had to stuff them in and stack them up on top of a box. Yeah I know, crazy right? But I can't help myself, it's always so cold here in England. Even Spring doesn't want to share some warmth! So whenever I see one that I like for a really good price, I just buy it! Just like this purple cable snood from Fat Face which I got on sale for £15! I think that's the most I've ever paid for a scarf but hey I really like it! Also scored this cool beanie from Next at the kid's section for £3, can you believe it? Three pounds! And to think that beanies like this retail around £12 in River Island or Topman. Such a bargain! I love sales, I do. I think that's mostly the reason I'm always broke. Heh! x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...