Friday 19 April 2013

Pixi Lash Line Ink

Pixi Lash Line Ink in Black Silk £12

Last year, I bought the Pixi Lash Line Ink soon after seeing Lily Melrose write about it on her blog. I was in search for a new pen liner since the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. The main selling point for me on this one is the pointed nib that apparently held its shape through time, which I find it really did! It applies really smoothly and the fine tip makes for a nice precise flick, which I also love! It isn't as waterproof as it claims to be but it stays on pretty well — proving you don't cry buckets. Haha! 

The only problem I had with this is that it would start to smudge onto my crease after a few hours of wear. I don't particularly have oily lids but I would have to use powder or eye shadow to prevent the smudging. I've heard other people with similar issues but some seem to get on just fine. I'm afraid you're going to have to test it out yourself to find out. Other than that, I think it's a really good and reliable eyeliner, especially for everyday use. It's not the cheapest but I think it can be really worth the money. After all, it lasted me three months and I used it almost everyday. I would probably repurchase it too if I don't find a better alternative! Mine is starting to dry out now so I'm on a hunt for another pen liner. Any suggestions? x

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. Just today I was thinking I need a new eyeliner, I usually use the collection 2000 fast stroke liner and even though its cheap I'm getting bored of it now. You could try an eyelid primer so it doesn't smudge as much. I've never heard of this brand, can ask where did you bought it? I'm sold.

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...