Monday 24 June 2013

What I Wore | Printed Cold Shoulder

(top and shoes - Primark, high waisted leggings - Missguided, cardigan - n/a)

The cold shoulder trend is showing up more and more recently, so I thought it'd be perfect timing for this post! I decided not to buy this jumper when I first saw it at Primark but to my surprise, it still somehow made it into my wardrobe! I paired it with my Missguided leggings along with the moustache flats that I also got from Primark. Lastly, a grey knitted batwing cardigan which I have had for ages, as the sun's been shying away quite a lot recently. I really like how subtle and easy this look is. The print on the top isn't too bold but the cold shoulder makes it that tiny bit more interesting. What do you think? x

7 comments:

  1. awesome top)
    I LOVE YOUR STYLE!
    have a nice day!





    Angela Donava
    http://lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the prints in this outfit! :) your blog is fab -

    if you have a minute drop by my blog & maybe follow each other if you like it? I'm over on bloglovin too :)

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this top, would never have guessed its from primark!
    new follower :)

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the exact same top, and couldn't style it very well. You look amazing in it though!!

    www.obviousleigh.co.uk

    Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and nice outfit! Love your top :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...