Wednesday 16 October 2013

What I Wore | Printed and White

(top - Zara, trousers and necklace - Primark, bag - Ebay, flats - Everything5Pounds.com)

Here's a very chilled out look I wore a while back. I'm wearing a Zara oversized shirt tucked in this printed loose trousers I got from Primark along with some simple flats. Also, to add something extra, I wore a long triangle necklace, which was also from Primark. Like I said, very chilled out, nothing too special. What I really like about it though is that I get to be comfy but still look good. 

Personally, I think prints are amazing! Although for me, it's all about finding the right balance when wearing them. If it's a loud print, I always tone down on the rest of the outfit. I still accessorise but not too much. I also think about how I can compliment the print. In this instance, a white top was apparent. It didn't clash and more than anything, it helped highlight the printed trousers. I hope you like it! x

3 comments:

  1. i love love love this outfit!

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this look! the print of the trousers are gorgeous, i've been wanting a basic tee like this one for while too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the fit of this top! <3 Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Details are on my blog~ c:

    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...